URGENT!!! Volunteers are needed for the Memorial Day Flea Market on the Square. This is the Boosters' largest fundraiser. Adults and students are needed to work the entry gates for the following shifts:
6:45-9:00 a.m.; 8:45-11:00 a.m.; 10:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m.; 12:45-3:00 p.m.
To volunteer, email Kelly or Sue with your name, number, email address and shift preference. THANK YOU!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! for the Big Walnut Bleed for the Band Blood Drive. The American Red Cross team will be in the High School Auxiliary Gym Friday, June 21, 2-7 p.m.
Did you know just one pint of blood can save three lives? Help the band save lives and earn a grant, schedule your appointment to give blood by contacting Kelly
Welcome to the Big Walnut Music and Marching Booster website!
Please visit often to find out about news, upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
Now is the time to get involved and help! This is a great way to support your child and their musical endeavors!
Come to a meeting and find out how much fun we have. It's also a great way to know what's going on!
Even if you can't attend meetings regularly, please volunteer - there are many opportunities!
BW Music Boosters join the Facebook age! Join the Big Walnut Music Booster group on Facebook!
If you need to contact the boosters, please email Kelly at
Join us Thursday, June 13 ; 7:00 p.m. in the Big Walnut High School Band Room for our next monthly meeting.
The Kroger Community Rewards Program
The Big Walnut Music & Marching Boosters have partnered with the Kroger Company to help you raise money for your student’s band and/or choir expenses. When you register your Kroger Plus card in the Community Rewards Program, Kroger will pay us a percentage of what our members spend each month and your portion will go directly into your BWHS student’s account. That money can be used for trips or other expenses related to participation in the Big Walnut music program.
Here’s how it works:
• Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com and be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.
• To select our organization, use our member number of 80182 or you can search by putting in Big Walnut Music Boosters
• After you register, send an email to Lisa Meier, Booster Treasurer at
letting her know you’ve completed the registration and include the student’s name you want the money to be credited to.
• You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card every time you shop in order for your purchases to count towards the rewards.
• Kroger will send the Boosters a check each quarter along with a statement showing how much was earned by each Plus Card.
• The Boosters will credit each student’s account appropriately and send periodic emails advising you of your student’s account balance.
Thank you so much for your support!
THIS PROGRAM IS NOW AN ANNUAL PROGRAM - IF YOU ARE ALREADY PART OF THIS PROGRAM YOU NEED TO RE-ENROLL AFTER APRIL 1st EACH YEAR, SO NOT TO LOSE REWARDS!!!
How to renew:
Log onto www.krogercommunityrewards.com and click on the box for "Ohio"
Under "Giving Back to Our Communities" click on the words "re enroll"
Select our organization which is 80182 - Big Walnut Music & Marching Boosters
Click the Save key and you're done.